We are hiring a Conveyancing Fee Earner for a Solicitors firm based in Ipswich.
- Control and manage your own files with minimal supervision.
- Help to ensure all deadlines and client expectations are met in line with the department’s objectives.
- Ensure quality standards are adhered to at all times.
- Adhere to firm guidelines re money laundering and other areas of risk management and compliance with the SRA Code of Conduct, including the reporting of breaches to the COLP.
- Demonstrate excellent levels of client care and customer service.
- Undertake any other duties relevant to the post as required by the partners.
- To provide an effective, timely and courteous service to the Firm’s clients.
- To manage and work on a case-load of clients in consultation with the relevant Team Leader for the Team.
- To progress client matters with expedition
- To provide a cost effective service to the Clients.
- Comply with CPD requirements required by the SRA to maintain practising rights and undertake sufficient training to provide a proper standard of service under Principle 5 and be able to give a Statement of Continuing Competence.
Dealing with all aspects of Residential Conveyancing and plot sales including:
- Identifying titles;
- Carrying out searches;
- Applying for Official Copy Entries and Office Copy documents;
- Obtaining other items from Local Authorities;
- Chasing for outstanding items;
- Reporting on title;
- carrying out exchange and completion;
- carrying out pre-completion Land Registry searches;
- dealing with all post-completion matters.
The salary of this Conveyancing Fee Earner role is £30,000 to £40,000 per year.