Website LKA Recruitment
Working a 12-hour continental Days only shift pattern.
Ensuring whilst working on any plant on site that compliance with all Health & Safety requirements are adhered to.
Ensuring that all electrical breakdowns are actioned in a timely and safe manner.
Ensuring plant equipment is maintained to a high standard.
Follow the planned production maintenance schedule where required.
Working as part of a team alongside the mechanical engineers and production technicians to ensure a proactive approach
Updating the departmental records accordingly
Investigate, diagnose and resolve all problems quickly and accurately to minimise machine downtime. This will include in depth PLC fault finding on automation equipment controls and drives.
To develop and continually improve machines to maximise output
Completing allocated projects in conjunction with the CI team.
- Experienced industrial electrician
- Level 3 or above Electrically qualified
- Electrical qualifications including BS7671 Wiring regulations
- PLC and VSD fault finding experience
- Ideally from a FMCG background
- Projects, CI & Best practices.
- Good communicator
- To carry out planned maintenance of all electrical machinery on site
- Fault finding and repair of production equipment and services
- Working with mechanical engineers on projects and repairs
- Testing and updating records including PAT testing and Fire Alarms
- Modification and improvements of existing plant and services
- Working with the CI team on improvement projects
Qualifications and Experience:
Skills & Abilities:
- Level 3 or above electrical qualifications
- Able to work on complex PLC controlled machinery
- Flexible proactive approach
- Considerable experience in Industrial electrical systems
- Computer Literate