We are looking for a Forklift Driver with Counterbalance
You will be expected to carry out the range of tasks essential in running a modern logistics yard and be able to function as part of a team. Experience working within a logistics/haulage company is essential.
Working Monday to Friday – 09:00 till 19:00 but some noon starts, as-well as Saturdays may be required on occasion.
- Prepare and load vehicles for deliveries or pickup according to schedule (load, empty, prepare, plan routes)
- Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimise space utilisation
- Report any discrepancies
- Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and co-workers
- Operate and maintain preventively warehouse vehicles and equipment
- Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations Requirements
- Familiarity with modern Haulage practices and methods
- Good organisational and time management skills
The salary for this Forklift Counterbalance role is £11.00 per hour.