Website LKA Recruitment
Forklift Driver/ Yard Operative Kettering
This is an excellent opportunity for somebody who is ready to take on some new challenges and responsibilities. Our Client are looking for an ambitious team player with a healthy work ethic who can bring value to the business and in return, they offer a lot of scope for the right candidate to continually progress their career.
– Picking and packing orders of paving slabs onto pallets. Involves heavy lifting.
– Dispatching sample orders quickly and accurately.
– Communicating with the team to provide progress updates.
– Basic computer IT skills (Optional)
– Fork Lift Driver, Can lear within the organisation
You Should Have:
– Clear communication skills, ability to multi-task and a good attitude towards problem-solving.
– Strong team working ability as well as competence to work on your own initiative.
– A keen eye for detail.
– Flexibility and adaptability to the changing priorities of the business.
– Forklift license or experience would be beneficial but is not essential for the role.
– Eligible to work in the UK.
Details when Permanent
– £23,000-27,000 per annum based on experience. Paid monthly.
– 28 days holiday including bank holidays.
– Monday to Friday, Saturday (Half Day) with overtime excluding these regular hours.
– Pension scheme.
– Free on-site parking.
– Yard remains open from 08 AM to 05 PM, shifts are likely.