Website LKA Recruitment
We are looking for a HGV II driver for various clients through out Essex.
Monday to Friday starting from 05.00am, 6am or 7am
The roles will can be very varied and could involve driving various different vehicles in any one week and including various duties from nights out to local pallet deliveries or multi drop deliveries and collections.
Experience / Skills required:
- HGV Licence Class 1
- Valid Driver CPC
- Experience of HGV Class ‘II driving for at least 6 months.
- Drivers’ Hours and Working Time Directive Regulations
- Road Traffic Laws
- Construction and Use Regulations
- Effective communicator
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Ability to work under pressure
- Reliable and dependable
- Accepts responsibility and responsible tasks
- Team player.
Hourly rates range from £14.00 an hour to £21.00 an hour for Days and Nights
The following applies:
- Held licence for 6 months and driven for more than 60 days in the past 6 months
- No more than 9 penalty points.
- No DD, DR or IN