We are hiring a Maintenance Engineer for our client who is based in Colchester, Essex. They are seeking to expand the team of multi-skilled mechanical service engineers, carrying out planned and reactive maintenance to our commercial and residential clients, across East Anglia and London.
Day-to-day duties will involve:
- Diagnosing and fault finding in HVAC systems across an array of energy sources.
- Carrying out planned preventive maintenance to various HVAC systems.
- Provide clear and concise job sheets and communications to the office-based team and clients Raising relevant forms in line with procedures.
- Travelling to multiple sites/jobs per day.
- Carry out remedial repairs onsite, and alterations to systems.
- Carrying out safety tests and commissioning systems.
- Personal van stock management.
Essential Skills and Attributes Required
- Fantastic customer service skills
- Energetic driven & great attention to detail
- Eagerness to learn and continue professional development Problem solving in difficult situations.
- Carry out planned preventive maintenance to a high standard.
- Diagnose faults and carry out repairs inline with standards.
- Excellent understanding of systems as well as plant
- Accurate recording of site information to company standards
- Natural Problem Solver
- Good Team player
- A can-do attitude and strong work ethic
- Commercial and Domestic Gas Safe qualifications
- Clear and positive communication skills.
- A clean UK Driving Licence
This is a full time Permanent position working Monday to Friday 8.00am to 5.00pm with on call on a rotational basis.
The salary for this Maintenance Engineer role is between £32,000 to £48,000 per year with additional Travel and Overtime payments and performance based annual bonus scheme.
- Company car
- Company pension
- Free on-site parking