We are hiring a Registered Staff Nurse for our client, an esteemed Hospice in Reading.
Full-time & part-time hours available
£28,939- £32,772 Per Annum Base DoE pro rata
Tier II Visa sponsorship can be provided if you are currently working in the UK and a registered nurse with NMC.
Day shifts are from 7am to 7:30pm (12 hours).
Night shifts are from 7pm to 7:30am (12 hours), on a full rotation basis.
• Assess, plan, implement and evaluate individualised care using evidence-based guidelines
• Maintain high standards of care delivery by working collaboratively within regulatory body standards and the company Quality Governance Policy
• Provide support, leadership appraisal, and supervision to team members as appropriate
You will be an NMC registered nurse, with post-registration experience. While Palliative care experience is desirable, we will accept applications from nurses of varying backgrounds with a desire to learn. You will need to be able to demonstrate the ability to work well within a team, use initiative and have excellent communication skills.
• Enhanced pay for unsociable hours +30% & + 60% (for bank holidays)
• Company pension scheme
• 27 days holiday – rising to 33 with length of service plus bank holidays
• Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
• Enhanced sick pay
• Continuation of NHS pension (T&Cs apply)
The salary for this Registered Staff Nurse role is £28,939- £32,772 per year.