We are looking for Warehouse Operatives with Forklift Licenses for our client based in Knockin, Oswestry. The ideal candidate will have previous experience working in a warehouse but it is not essential, they will also need to be prepared for manual handling of goods. Please note good computer skills are required for this position, as you will have to report accurate stock counts of a diverse set of Client assets.
- Manual Handling of goods
- Using Forklifts to distribute goods
- Updating systems to take stock counts
The Required Qualifications and Skills
- Must be computer literate.
- FLT Licence (Counterbalance or Reach)
- Hard working and ability to work well in a team
- A ’can do’ attitude and solution-oriented mindset.
- Exceptional accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work on own initiative and also as a key team member.
- Ability to multitask prioritise and organise workload.
- Reliability and dependability
- Full driving licence
- Carry out basic repairs to equipment.